November 7, 2012

Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation

The duel with the tribe leader
Date played: November 6th
Platform: Vita
Session fun rating: 8/10

I played a few missions in the Bayou but most of my time was spent infiltrating an enemy camp and assassinating it's leader who was trying to take control of an important river for the templars. I snuck up on the enemies using the tree branches and, with my new friend Elise, killed everyone without being seen. Then I reached the bad guy and he saw me trying to kill him with a blow dart and got me first. I eventually just fought him in melee combat and killed him.

Soon after though, I met an interesting character called Citizen E. He claims that the memories I am playing have been altered by Abstergo and that he can help me see the truth, should I find him and his clues. He then showed me a revised version of the events leading up to the assassination of the tribe leader. It was all really cool and was the first real reference to the modern day world of Desmond and friends.