November 4, 2012

Final Fantasy VI

I found Terra!
Date played: November 3rd
Platform: Vita
Session fun rating: 7/10

I played through Zozo, the weird town full of liars and monsters. To be honest, it's really just a regular dungeon that looks like a town. Then I found Terra in one of the buildings there, she was sleeping. With her was Ramuh, the lightning Esper who explained that Terra was an important person that would require the help of the other Espers being kept prisoner by the Empire. After the long speech, I got four Espers to equip and use in battle. They also teach magic to my party members.

I then headed back to the little town to the south west where I would try to find an airship to reach the imperial continent. It turns out, the only person with an airship is a gambler named Setzer who also happens to be trying to charm and seduce an opera singer named Maria. Celes apparently looks a lot like Maria so we will use that to our advantage and replace Maria with Celes in an opera play. This is a very famous scene and I can't wait to play it again!