November 15, 2012

Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Date played: November 14th
Platform: PS3
Session fun rating: 9/10

I like this
Well, Black Ops 2 is amazing, So amazing in fact that it's really fucking hard to join a game without crashing. It seems that there is a PS3 specific problem as reported by Activision on Twitter. I've had a scary amount of hard freezes while playing multiplayer. At one point, I was playing with a friend and according to him, the only modes that work every time are Zombies and League play.

League play is pretty cool, it's essentially a ladder system that is separate from regular multiplayer. All items are unlocked and the game modes seem to vary a lot. I played some Search and Destroy, Hardpoint and Domination. I did pretty well but I am really itching to get some new attachments for the gun I'm using.