May 7, 2013

Injustice: Gods Among Us demo

Wonder Woman is awesome
Date played: May 6th
Platform: PS3
Session fun rating: 2/10

Well, this turned out to be quite a boring fighting game, or at least, it's really not my style. I'm more of a Street Fighter kind of guy, but this plays a lot like Mortal Kombat in a lot of ways. I played four battles as Wonder Woman, managed to pull off a few special moves and her amazing special move. I beat Batman, Lex Luthor, Wonder Woman and the boss (I forget his name).

I don't have much to add, this is cool for DC fans but personally, the game isn't for me at all. The only cool parts are the cool animations on the special moves and the button that is assigned to interacting with the environment. It allows for cool moves on the fly, depending on what is around the player.