May 13, 2013

Lego City Undercover

Date played: May 11th
Platform: Wii U
Session fun rating: 9/10

I finally entered my code from the Lego Chase set to unlock the two vehicles and two missions that are included in the real life playset. As the title implies, the missions were about chases. The first had me take down the red car with the patrol truck and the second had me run away from the cops in the red car. While the missions themselves were kinda boring, seeing the real life toys on screen is really cool.

I then played a portion of the next story mission where I have to infiltrate the Triads. I only played a short segment that involved scanning the area with a long range microphone to gather intel on the gang. I had to aim the Gamepad towards the conversations and picked up lots of funny stuff on the side before finding the bad guys. I think I'm going to be headed to a museum of sorts soon.