May 22, 2013

Fire Emblem Awakening

Vaike is one of my strongest units
Date played: May 21st
Platform: 3DS
Session fun rating: 8/10

I played Chapter 22. This was a simple battle against the Plegian's strongest fodder units. I fought 12 or 13 strong units that were spread out in three groups across the map. Gerome and Tiki took out some of the weaker units then retreated for healing. Vaike and another took out many units on the other side but Vaike got out of there with only 3 HP. It was pretty fucking close. After the first few were taken out, I moved slowly towards the boss, taking advantage an amazing new bow that has three squares of range for attack, that changes the game completely! I am definitely nearing the end of the game now, I think there may be only two or three chapters left...