May 27, 2013

Wipeout 2048

Date played: May 26th
Platform: Vita
Session fun rating: 7/10


I played a fun time trial with the always pleasant AG-Systems Speed. It took me a couple of tries but I made the basic pass time quickly. Then I played a Zone event on Sol, the amazing track in the sky. I then had an exciting but oddly paced battle event. I was stuck in a speed ship, so again, I rode the AG-S machine, and had to score a good amount of points with only missiles. The others all had fighter ships too... I ended up winning the event by going very fast and shooting missiles as soon as they were locked in.

The last event put me in the Pir-hana prototype's seat. That thing is a fucking bitch to drive. I attempted the race five times but I got beat by a few seconds at the end every race. I think there is a section towards the end where I have to be faster. Next time I guess...