April 30, 2013

Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Date played: April 29th
Platform: PS3
Session fun rating: 10/10

Wow, I was on fucking fire last night! I fucking owned in every game, getting a 2.0 K/D ratio or better in all five of my matches. I don't know what it was, I was just on the ball I guess. There was only one guy who really gave me trouble, he was using an ACOG equipped assault rifle and was faster than me at mid range, but everyone else suffered many deaths to my powerful MK48. My best match had me sitting at 22-7, pretty good.
I was almost as deadly as this beautiful creature!
I think one of the reasons I did well is because a lot of kids just like to run around like this was fucking Quake or something. The others are usually snipers. I tend to fit in the middle of this where I move around enough not to be predictable, but not enough to be caught off guard every time I spawn. I'm also starting to use the Engineer perk until I level up a bit more, it really helps with stupid shit like Bouncing Betties, C4 and Claymores.