May 29, 2013

Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Moshpit!
Date played: May 26th
Platform: PS3
Session fun rating: 7/10

I played a few matches with my friend on the Uprising mode, but this time, we went with Moshpit to mix it up a bit. It was really refreshing to play some different modes, maybe I should do it more often. Kill confirmed is a really fun mode because every kill has a risk/reward mechanic going on. I use the tokens to bait enemy players quite often, people fall for it every time. We had a couple of games of Hard point which I really enjoy, but unfortunately no one seems to play it too well. People farm for kills instead of getting the target sometimes... Search and Destroy is always the odd man out in these games. Having only one life per round really makes a huge difference in how people play. I do pretty well at the mode usually since I play pretty aggressively, at least for a guy with an LMG.