September 27, 2016

Zen Pinball 2

Date played: September 28th
Platform: PS4

I messed around with Zen Pinball 2 again last night. I played a wide variety of tables. I went back to the Alien Isolation table and while it's still a bit complicated to me, and I have a really hard time starting missions in it, I beat my high score by a shit ton. I enjoyed it more than the first time I played it. I also replayed the Alien VS Predator table for a bit.

I then went back to some of the older tables I had. I played a few minutes on Sorcerer's Lair, a cool haunted house kind of table. I played a bit of the Boba Fett table also, but that didn't go that well. That table is extremely fast and very treacherous. I often got weird bounces that sunk my ball...
The Avengers are under attack from Loki!
Finally, I spent some time with the Avengers table, one of the coolest ones I own. I love it because there's a ball for each Avenger from the first movie, and each ball has different bonuses. For example, Hulk gets more points when hitting bumpers, while Captain America gets bonuses when doing combos. I love this table.