February 12, 2012

Syndicate demo

The sniper is a lot of fun to use
Date played: February 12th
Platform: PS3
Time played: 20 minutes
Session fun rating: 9/10

I think I just played four player Borderlands without loot. I was expecting Syndicate to be a pretty generic shooter but it turns out it's more like a co-op class based affair. I went with the sniper for some reason and it was a good choice I think. Don't get me wrong, this is a first person shooter at it's core, but it has really fun co-op elements such as healing, reviving and using different skill sets to overcome challenges. There are a bunch of unlocks, perks and skills to level up too which is really cool. I was the player with the most points on my team, yay me! I am definitely interested in this game, we'll see if I can find time to play it.