February 24, 2012

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Date played: February 21st
Platform: PS3
Time played: 100 minutes
Session fun rating: 9/10

OMG I did it. I am completely done with Skyrim! Until they release DLC that is. I basically went through the Stormcloaks VS Imperials quest line, completely crushing all opposition. My Dremora summon, decked out Lydia and killer sword and board skills combined to just decimate everything without effort. I took over a bunch of fortresses then took on Solitude.
My end game Argonian with Lydia and my Dremora Lord

It was cool and all, I think the Stormcloaks are better than the Imperials, they act cooler, they are proud and strong. The only problem is that they are fucking racists. I think Skyrim is the best game I've played this generation and cannot wait for DLC.