August 27, 2016

Sine Mora

Date played: August 27th
Platform: Vita

Sine Mora is a great game to play when I have very little time available to play. It's levels are pretty short and there are many checkpoints. I continued making my way through the levels. I think I beat 3 or 4 more today and I only have 2 levels left.

One of the coolest things about this game are the amazing bosses. They are all very detailed and very fun to fight, though also they can be extremely difficult. The game's health system is super weird too... Red bullets will decrease my weapon's power when hit, while blue bullets will inflict a time penalty. If the timer goes down to 0, my ship explodes. It's a pretty good system, but it makes keeping an eye on my health a bit difficult.
This boss was a bitch
The coolest boss was a giant mechanical golem of sorts. It was very difficult to beat because it shoots just so many fucking bullets... After a dozen attempts, I finally figured out that the real problem was a reflective portion of it's body that shot my own bullets back at me! When I figured that out, it wasn't nearly as difficult.