February 19, 2014

Call of Duty Ghosts

My Astro A40's
Date played: February 18th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 9/10

Again, I completely dominated in Team Deathmatch. I mean, my KDR is pretty good, usually close to 2.0 or above, but what I do best is win fucking matches. Some people have a great KDR, but they only get 5 or 6 kills a game. I hover around 18-22 in most games and am almost always the top scorer. There was one exception today, a match against a decent team of snipers on Stonehaven. While I had fun assaulting some of these guys with my LMG, they were well positioned and smart. I still had a good score, but the snipers were racking up kills faster than I could find them.

On another note, I bought myself a set of Astro A40's, a high end gaming headset. I already have a great surround sound setup, but sometimes it's a bit loud when my daughter is sleeping or my girlfriend is doing stuff. I'm very impressed with the A40's sound quality and surround sound capabilities. It's also very comfortable. The mixamp works well and allowed me to fine tune the sound levels of voice chat to my liking.