October 6, 2013

Skylanders Giants

These zombies love to dance!
Date played: October 6th
Platform: Wii U
Session fun rating: 6/10

Heroic challenges. Tons of heroic challenges.

My daughter wanted me to play this so she could pick the toys I played with, so I went with the short form heroic challenges. I didn't quite realize this, but I think playing with new skylanders also unlocks new heroic challenges, and more stats boosts. That means I have a few more events to play. I found hidden paintings in a tomb, shot green enemies and spared purple ones (near impossible with Tree Rex...) and destroyed barrels. The barrels one was pretty cool since I had to change the color of my attack by hitting larger barrels, green, blue and yellow. It actually forced a small amount of strategy to finish the task on time. I also revisited the geckos, the dancing zombies, the ice race and the spiders.  My skylanders are getting stronger and stronger!