October 21, 2013

Grand Theft Auto V

Date played: October 20th
Platform: PS3
Session fun rating: 7/10

Nah, but Michael seems to like it
So...the Epsilon missions are kind of tedious. I was tasked with stealing 5 specific vehicles, four cars and a motorcycle. There was no quest marker though, I had to just find them. A couple of them were pretty common, so I picked them up from the streets. However, for the bike and two fancier cars, I had to look up a static location on the internet to find them. After that, I helped them use a weird sensor to find alien artifacts (a shoe). I was then asked to purchase some Epsilon robes (25 000$!) and wear them for 10 CONSECUTIVE IN GAME DAYS. What the fuck man?!? That means sleeping around 40 times...

I decided this was a good time to get some different quests done, all while wearing the robes. I bought the harbor on the West coast and am now able to search for submarine parts scuba diving, or search for nuclear waste barrels in a submarine. I found maybe 7 of the barrels before getting bored out of my mind and having barely made a dent in the 10 days. I guess I'll just keep going until I can't take it anymore then I'll go sleep until the mission completes. On the bright side, those barrels bring in quite a bit of money.