February 18, 2011

World of Warcraft

Date played: February 16th, 17th, 18th, 20th and 21st
Platform:PC
Time played: 240 minutes
Session fun rating: 8/10

The Horde in Stormwind!
I did a bunch of instances again for the last two evenings.  I did Shadowfang Keep, Wailing Caverns, Blackfathom Depths and Stockades.  I upgraded a few pieces of gear and got my first ring.  I now have all blues except that ring.

I also re-specced to have Inspiration which is a fantastic talent as it reduces damage taken by the tank by 10%.  I've been pretty successful in instances, having only one DPS die on me in about 6 or 7 instances.  I love healing, I love instances, I just hate everything else about WoW.

I also did a few runs of Gnomeregan and that place is still awful but at least it's good EXP.  I did reach level 29 and finally got Fade which shouldn't normally be very good but it's amazing with bad groups.

Oh yeah and one of the runs, a Shaman was tanking.  That was awful but we all survived.