June 1, 2017

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Date played: May 31st
Platform: Switch

Well, I didn't play as much as I wanted because I was dead tired last night. Instead, I spent a few minutes in Kakariko village and picked up a side quest that led me to the Fairy Fountain to take a picture of it. I took advantage of my visit to upgrade the new armor I bought in Hateno.

Then, I spent a bunch of time just cooking. In fact, I'm really starting to understand the cooking system, and I'm starting to take advantage of it too. I filled up my inventory with food, but still had tons of ingredients, so I sold the most valuable meals I made for a lot of rupees. Since I only have 5 hearts right now, a lot of the stronger meals are simply too powerful for me, so I can just sell them for now. I also have a bunch of food items to heal when needed. At least I'm ready to head out and adventure now...
The Hearty Salt-Grilled Prime Meat was my most powerful meal creation