June 14, 2017

Rocket League

Date played: June 13th
Platform: PS4

During E3, Nintendo announced that Rocket League will be coming to Switch, which made me feel like playing this amazing game again a little bit. I ended up playing half a dozen matches last night and while I was rusty, I still had some sick moves and played pretty well. I got MVP a couple times, even though I didn't win all that much.
I push past all the opposition, which leads to a breakaway goal
I took the time to set up a new, cool looking car before playing, using one of the newer vehicles that I hadn't tried out yet. I think it looked real nice. Playing Rocket League again feels like getting into a comfortable pair of old slippers. Warm, cozy and comforting. The Switch should be a great platform to play this wonderful game, so I'm sure I'll be an idiot and buy this game a third fucking time.