June 5, 2017

Overwatch

Date played: June 3rd and 4th
Platform: PS4

Today's play of the night is more like a play of the weekend. I really didn't get much time to play video games lately, but I managed a few matches of Overwatch here and there. This play has me defending on Route 66 as Symmetra. I had a hard time setting up at the first checkpoint, which we lost quickly, but I had better luck defending the second checkpoint.

Early on in the play, I place my teleporter on the ground, but I really didn't think things through that well when I put it down. It was too easy to shoot, and it was destroyed by Soldier, who was attacking from a ledge above. After this though, I have a nice rush to the point, kill the Soldier in question, then protect the objective a few seconds. I then team up with D.Va to rush the enemies as they gathered in a little room, trying to move forward. I melted face after face as I bum rushed the opponents with my laser beam. I ended up killing Mercy, McCree and Sombra in quick succession, earning myself a play of the game in the process.