July 7, 2015

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Sky Keep
Date played: July 6th
Platform: Wii
Session fun rating: 7/10

I started exploring Sky Keep, presumably the last dungeon, to find the three pieces of the Triforce. The dungeon is real tricky as it features rooms that can be moved by Link when using a control panel. Each room is represented by a square and can be moved around to an empty space on the board. There isn't much room to move these, so things get complicated real fast.

I made my way through a couple of rooms, one of them featuring lots of lasso and sky beetle use, while the other had a focus on a time crystal ball. After clearing these two rooms, I found the room with the red piece of Triforce. The place was filled with lava and had a bunch of little puzzles requiring me to change the direction of the lava flow while riding on slabs of volcanic rock. I got the first piece and must now figure out a way to reach the other two pieces.