July 17, 2015

Halo: Spartan Assault

Date played: July 16th
Platform: PC
Session fun rating: 5/10

Well, I've finished Halo: Spartan Assault.

It wasn't a great game, that's for sure. While it was really cool to play with Halo weapons in a dual stick shooter, the levels were all really short and there wasn't that much that was really interesting. There were a few missions that were better than others, like when I rode a giant tank to destroy 4 massive Covenant turrets, or when I fought a boss that had big shields. However, I'm pretty disappointed with this game.
Driving a tank was one of the best parts of the game
In fact, I bet it would have been better if it had focused on the vehicles, something like Renegade Ops. I also own the sequel to this, Halo: Spartan Strike, so I hope it's better, but I have my doubts...