December 12, 2013

Skylanders Giants

The arena
Date played: December 12th
Platform: Wii U
Session fun rating: 6/10

Today was daddy-daughter day and to wind down after tons of activities, we sat down and played a bit of Skylanders. I bought a new challenge mission, so I spent most of my time playing through it with every character I own to boost their speed. The mission had me go through three portals to open a gate, but the order required changed every time I played. This wasn't really a problem though since there was usually enough time to make it to the right portal in one attempt. The enemies were pretty easy to avoid as well.

I also played a few arena missions, completing 5 of the 7 challenges available in the first area. I used Ignitor for most of it, his strong attacks and high speed made him well suited to the events. He now has a bunch of cash which I will probably use to upgrade him.