December 7, 2013

Call of Duty Ghosts

Date played: December 1st and 6th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 8/10

I think I'm about to nail down my permanent loadout. I'm thinking about taking Hardline out and replacing it with the perk that makes it easier to hear other players, but I'm still debating. I've seen the benefits of Dead Silence first hand this week. My team was weak, and the opposing team was pretty strong. I managed to silently run around a bunch of them and killed 5 in a row without getting caught, all while staying in a small building. The reason I was able to do this for so long is because I have a good surround sound setup and could hear the bastards all around me, while they couldn't hear a sound. I really think people underestimate the importance of positional sound in this game, it truly adds a new dimension to the fighting.
I think I almost nailed my loadout