March 4, 2013

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Kjelle is Sully's and Kellam's child
Date played: March 3rd
Platform: 3DS
Session fun rating: 8/10

I played through a couple of paralogue chapters. In the first one I played, I met Sully's and Kellam's child who traveled through time with Lucina's crew but was lost. Kjelle is a large armored unit who seems cool but I have that spot filled already. The mission had Kjelle attempting to take out some bandit dude. She is surrounded though and reinforcements were coming in from various forts at every turn. That meant our crew had to get to her before being overwhelmed with units.

The second paralogue I played is where I met my unit's and Lissa's child, Owain. He is a Myrmidon (swordsman) who seems really dumb. His mission had us rescue some villagers from bandits. The enemy units were a bit tougher here though as I'm starting to see some advanced classes now. There were a few cases where I had to send in my top of the line units simply because any weaker unit would have been killed instantly, even when paired. I'm also working on marrying Cherche the Wyrm Rider with Lon'qu, the swordsman.