March 3, 2013

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Date played: March 2nd
Platform: 3DS
Session fun rating: 8/10

I played a few optional battles to get a few more people to level 20 and promote them or to build some relationships. Virion the Archer, now Sniper, is married to Panne, the fucked up rabbit woman. Vaike the Fighter, now Warrior, is married to Cordelia, a Pegasus Knight who is now a Dark Flier.

Lucina
After those nice upgrades, I felt I should move the story along so I played the next story chapter. There's a lot of Game of Thrones-y talk all over the place but the point is, I found out that Marth, unveiled as a woman earlier, turned out to be Lucina, Chrom and Sumia's child. How is that possible? Fucking time travel apparently. It's all quite unclear but there were some amusing conversations at least. The battle had us surrounded by Risen and we had to take out the leader before being overwhelmed by reinforcements. Since I am a little bit over level at this point, it wasn't very difficult. Lucina (and a random mage named Henry) joined us in battle. I am now up to Chapter 13 I think.