March 5, 2013

Dirt Showdown

Date played: March 4th
Platform: PC
Session fun rating: 7/10

I am craving a good racing game right now it's crazy. Last year, I was playing Dirt 3 around this time and I am really fucking missing it. Dirt Showdown is fun in it's own right but it's not about the things I like most in racing games, it's about stunts and funky events. I've completed the latest NFS, I hate Gran Turismo, I don't have my Xbox for Forza so the next best thing was Dirt Showdown.

DOMINATION
I played three events, completing the second quarter of Dirt Tour events. I completed one 8 ball race, one demolition event and one domination event. I'm usually sticking to the same three or four cars depending on the event and it seems to work out so far. Next time I play, I will be starting the second half of the tour.