March 17, 2013

Fire Emblem Awakening

Cynthia is a dumb bitch
Date played: March 17th
Platform: 3DS
Session fun rating: 8/10

I started with two random battles with Risen to get some exp and built some supports, in particular, I wanted to get Lon'Qu and Cherche married. I then played a paralogue that was pretty fucking hard... I was being attacked on all sides by a group who's leader claimed to be Chrom. Obviously, Chrom would have none of that so we took them down. I had to restart once since I was badly positioned and lost a few units. The second time around, I was a lot more defensive and managed to survive. The big surprise is that one of the fake Chrom's subordinates turned out to be Cynthia. She is Chrom's and Sumia's second child. She has a habit of falling on her face like Sumia too...

Then I played a story mission, Chapter 14 I think. My team is pretty strong at this point so this fight wasn't very hard but it was really entertaining. We basically boarded three enemy ships while defending our own. There were lots of armored foes as well as quite a few flyers which made the fight a bit tricky but strong defense and good healing made it easy.