March 2, 2013

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Chrom and Sumia knocked boots
Date played: February 27th, 28th and March 1st
Platform: 3DS
Session fun rating: 10/10

I played a shit ton of Fire Emblem. I'm definitely focused more on the game part than the story part. Lots of stuff happened but all I can seem to remember are the close battles, the leveling up and the crazy amounts of enemies I've been dispatching.

I played through chapters 9 and 10 as well as one paralogue but I also took on some random battles with Risen on the world map. I've killed the king of Plegia by assaulting his fortress and ended the war with their nation. Then, the game skips ahead 2 years, where Ylisse is attacked by another large army, the Valm.

In the meantime, I managed to have two couples formed and have two units promoted to advanced classes. Chrom and Sumia are married and have a child named Lucina. Sully and Kellam are also married and I think they are the cutest couple ever. Lissa has been promoted to a sage, a sort of healer and mage combo. Kellam is a General and Sully is a Paladin. I also picked up two new recruits, a Wyvern Rider who rides dragons and a Dancer who gives extra turns to units.