October 9, 2011

Deus Ex Human Revolution

Date played: October 8th
Platform: Playstation 3
Time played: 30 minutes
Session fun rating: 7/10


I completed the mission where I had to go stun a gun and plant drugs in his house.  I just shot him with the stun gun.  Then I was headed to the next story mission.  I hacked a computer and was redirected to another area.  When I got there though, there was a bunch of enemies and I tried multiple ways to approach it and got killed every time.  I was really tired though and was aiming too well, I should play when I'm more lucid honestly.

Oh yeah and I picked up a fun novelty weapon, a kinetic shotgun that knocks down enemies with a giant pulse of energy.  It's super awesome to use but it takes up a lot of inventory space and I haven't really seen ammo for it so I won't be using it unfortunately.