October 5, 2011

Battlefield 3 beta

Courage Wolf says so
Date played: October 4th
Platform: Playstation 3
Time played: 30 minutes
Session fun rating: 7/10

I played two matches last night.  The first was a complete shit show.  My team was composed of complete idiots who camped an sniped while on attack.  I managed to blow up one of the objectives by myself but without the support of my team, we weren't able to blow up the second so the game was over in less than 10 minutes.

The second game was much better.  The team was better this time and we defended the second set of objectives until we won.  I should mention, I've been falling in love with C4, one of the new abilities I unlocked for the support class.  There was a moment while defending the second set of objectives where I heard the enemy had planted the bomb at the site that is right in the middle of the train tracks.  I first threw a grenade in there, got one kill, then got closer and threw some C4 through the door.  I blew that bitch up and scored a fucking amazing triple kill!  Those things are way stronger than they are in other games.  When you set up C4 in BF3, shit blows to bits.  Satisfying to say the least.