December 4, 2016

Forza Horizon 3

Date played: December 3rd
Platform: Xbox One

It's been a while since I played this game, but I really felt like racing some cars so I booted up Forza Horizon 3 for a few races. I continued a championship in Surfer's Paradise that pits Chevrolet against Dodge. My trusty Camaro was the car for the job. It's a car that is really fun to drive overall... I started messing with gear ratios so that I had more acceleration on courses that had many corners, and more top speed for longer tracks.

I also did one event in an old Holden GTS. It's a fast car for it's class, but it's tires were a little too slippery for my tastes. After winning the championship, I unlocked a new showcase event. I was thrown in the cockpit of the incredible Lamborghini Centenario and raced against a motherfucking jet!
Jet vs Lamborghini
This was the coolest of the showcase events yet. The blaring jet engine would shake the ground as it flew just above my head. It left beautiful smoke trails in it's wake, making for a spectacular show. I loved this event quite a bit, particularly when I jumped over the fucking plane in slow motion. That shit rocks.