December 15, 2016

Final Fantasy XV

Date played: December 14th
Platform: PS4

I started with a simple Cindy mission and scored some paint for my efforts. I then spent a bit of time fishing, but didn't really see much point to it aside from good cooking ingredients. The team reached Chocobo Wiz, where they usually rent chocobos. The owner says he can't rent them because a monster has been hunting them. They call him Deadeye.

This was a pretty cool segment, where I had to tail a large creature in the swamp for a few minutes without being seen. I failed it a couple times, then passed. I then fought the Behemoth out in the open. There were large barrels in the path that are meant to be blown up with fire spells to damage the beast. It worked wonderfully.

Then.... CHOCOBOS!
OMG OMG OMG!
I love the chocobos in this game. They can be rented for up to 7 days for a small amount of gil. They run fast. They can jump. They can flutter their wings to slow down their descent. They are the cutest little birds in the whole wide world!

Excuse my gushing. Anyway, I completed a few more side quests, like taking pictures and hunting. I also had a cool little conversation with Prompto when we stopped at a hotel for the night. I love these little moments...