June 14, 2012

Darksiders

Date played: June 12th
Platform: PS3
Time played: 150 minutes
Session fun rating: 8/10

Well, it looks like I'm never going to finish Darksiders. I collected the amazing looking Abyssal armor, I completed the last minute fetch quest to find all the pieces of the Armageddon blade and then, my PS3 crashed. I tried to boot the game back up, frozen. I tried a different disc, everything works. It seems like my only problem is the actual disc is broken, just before the last boss.
The new armor is killer!

Maybe I'll rent the disc somewhere but there aren't lots of places renting video games anymore. Maybe if I see it for 5-10$, I'll buy it and kill the last boss but it seems like I saw all there is to see in this game. Thankfully, it was really good. This is one of the best action-adventure games I've ever played. I can't wait for Darksiders II! DEATH!