June 26, 2012

Batman Arkham City

I hope this happens...
Date played: June 24th
Platform: PS3
Time played: 60 minutes
Session fun rating: 8/10

I played a bunch of side missions here and there, chasing ringing phones, finding Titan containers and messing with the Riddler. The bulk of my session came from destroying jamming equipment placed around the museum by the Penguin. Fat Cobblepot seems to have kidnapped Freeze who still holds the antidote to Joker's poison.

I had to find three jamming radios, including one that was hidden in the Subway system. The best part of this game is just how much power Batman has. Sure, if I take on three guys with guns, I'm going to fail, but if I take my time and stalk these guys, it seems impossible not to have fun. I think the next part of the game will be in the museum.