April 29, 2012

You Don't Know Jack

Trust you? Of course I trust you!
Date played: April 28th
Platform: PS3
Time played: 75 minutes
Session fun rating: 9/10

We played a whole bunch of You Don't Know Jack since I had three of my brothers and two girlfriends visiting. This was actually the only game where everyone had a chance. I won most of the games, as usual (hehe) but I did lose a few times. It was also the first time I played this with four players and it makes things a bit more interesting.

I also ran into a new type of question, one that plays sounds and asks to answer a question about the sounds. While it sounds like an innocent enough idea, it has a loophole. The problem is, my brother decided to screw me, the pot leader, before I had a chance to even hear the sounds! The answers were only sound 1, 2, 3 and 4 so there was no way to answer the question without guessing. I used the same tactic the next time I question like that showed up...