April 1, 2012

Mass Effect 3

Date played: March 31st and April 1st
Platform: Xbox 360
Time played: 240 minutes
Session fun rating: 10/10

Amazing! I played through a slew of side quests but most of my time was spent resolving the war between the Geth and the Quarians. I don't want to write a novel about it but long story short, I saved an important Quarian admiral, I infiltrated a Geth server to remove the Reaper influence and I destroyed a Reaper base/Reaper on the Quarian homeworld.
I got my second Reaper kill of the game

Honestly, this was a great story arc, involving Legion, Tali and how the war between the two races started. It turns out the Geth aren't so bad after all as after all the shit I pulled, they joined the war effort. The Quarians reclaimed their home world and also joined the effort. The only part that really sucks is that Legion had to "kill" himself to make everything right.

I also started the next quest which has me save the Asari homeworld. I can't wait to see how that plays out.