April 15, 2012

Rayman Origins

The mosquito levels are a nice distraction 
Date played: April 14th
Platform: PS3
Time played: 120 minutes
Session fun rating: 9/10

I played a whole lot of Rayman Origins, finishing off World 3 and completing World 4. I even started World 5. World 4 was mostly underwater where the music is captivating, the game plays differently and the overall atmosphere is slightly different. I still think the chase levels are by far the best in the game. I also learned a new technique that allows Rayman and friends to run on walls, taking this game closer and closer to Sonic the Hedgehog territory.

I stopped playing when I was unable to finish one of the chase levels. I must be doing something wrong because I can clear the entire level easily now, but can't get past an area that has a falling ship mast that I have  to jump on to. I always miss it and die. I think I'll have to rely on Youtube....