January 12, 2017

Pokemon Moon

Date played: January 11th
Platform: 3DS

My daughter and I had a bit of free time together last night, and when I asked her what she wanted to do, she told me she wanted to play Pokemon! We fought on Route 3, which is a cliffside road with many flying Pokemon. I caught a few new ones, but none that I wanted to include on my team. we fought some trainers and picked up some items, then we went to find the girl with the special Pokemon who needed our help at Melemele Meadow.
Trumbeak is one of my favorite Pokemon so far
This place was beautiful, with lots of little yellow flowers all around. It's filled with Pokemon, mostly insects. We fought our way through, catching any new Pokemon along the way, then found the stranded Pokemon for the girl. we're almost done with Route 3 now, but had to stop playing. I've been liking my Trumbeak a lot. He's a flying Pokemon with some combat moves, so he's really powerful in the right situations. I can't wait to see it's 3rd evolution. I'm also excited to see my Grubbin evolve, which I hope will happen soon!