October 17, 2016

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX

Date played: October 16th
Platform: PS3

My daughter has been watching a new show on Netflix recently, Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures. In the last few days, I've heard and seen some of the show as she watched it, and was pleasantly surprised to hear some of the original music and sound effects being used. This prompted me to explain the basics of Pac-Man to my daughter, whose only exposure to the yellow chomper is from the TV show. When I told her I had a good Pac-Man game on PS3, she wanted me to show it to her.
The TV show

I booted up Pac-Man Championship Edition DX and played a couple of time trials just to show her the game. This is easily my favorite Pac-Man game ever made, so it was still lots of fun to play. My daughter enjoyed the long, rainbow-colored train of ghosts following Pac-Man.