July 2, 2012

Motorstorm RC

Date played: June 30th and July 1st
Platform: Vita
Time played: 120 minutes
Session fun rating: 7/10

Motorstorm RC was a lot of fun!
I pretty much finished the main events in Motorstorm RC. The game isn't really hard but it takes a few laps to adjust to each type of car as the physics make a huge difference in the handling. The buggies are difficult to handle... I love big rigs, though they don't turn very well. In either case, I played a shit load of races and got all three medals in each event. After the whole thing was completed, supercars were unlocked along with an event for it on each track. Unfortunately, all the events are time trials so I played a few of them but soon got bored. I will probably finish them slowly when I have a few minutes but I won't play marathon sessions like this again. Too bad there's no online play too.