July 10, 2012

Batman Arkham City

CLAYFACE!
Date played: July 8th
Platform: PS3
Time played: 180 minutes
Session fun rating: 9/10

I finished Batman Arkham City! Whew, what a ride that was... There is too much going on in the ending to talk about all of it here but let's just say that the story takes a lot of twists and turns towards the end. I dethroned Strange, I caught the Joker and I fought a surprise enemy, Clayface! There was even a nice little moment with Talia and Catwoman. I didn't complete even half of the Riddler challenges and didn't complete a few of the side quests but I think it's better that way. The Riddler stuff can get pretty frustrating. Overall, I liked this game better than the first due to the better story, the fun city and the new gadgets. I hope they make another game in this series sometime.