July 3, 2012

Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Gotta have balls. Strategy balls.
Date played: July 2nd and 3rd
Platform: 3DS
Time played: 180 minutes
Session fun rating: 9/10

I completed chapter 6 which was all about blowing up a giant ship. We then moved on to chase down the bad guy in his own base in chapter 7. Things are getting hairier and hairier every mission. I had to run away from half a dozen tanks, I destroyed a dozen drones using only two ghosts. I infiltrated a section of the compound by splitting my squad in two who assisted each other from walkways and ledges.

The last mission I played even had me fight a giant, 200hp monster drone. It was a tough fight. I seem to get through almost on luck but in the end, my sound strategy seems to be the clincher. I wonder where I'll get my turn based strategy fix after this is over? I heard good things about Disgea...