January 5, 2012

You Don't Know Jack

Date played: January 4th and 5th
Platform: PS3
Time played: 100 minutes
Session fun rating: 8/10

Happy Birthday blog!

On January 4th 2011, I started this blog because I was interested in seeing what I would play throughout a year. Today, it's been a full year and I've posted about all games I've played on an almost daily basis. It's amazing to look back at all the great fun I've had!

To celebrate, I played You Don't Know Jack two days in a row with my girlfriend. It had been a while since I played it and it's still as fun as ever. Me and my girlfriend were really close for most of the matches but I think I won a few more! The questions are still great and I have played about half of the episodes that are on the disc.

I wish we had four players though, that always makes things more interesting.