January 28, 2012

Renegade Ops

The shield is good but situational
Date played: January 27th
Platform: PS3
Time played: 60 minutes
Session fun rating: 9/10

I played Renegade Ops online for the first time! All thanks to my friend who liked playing the game with me in split screen who then bought the game himself. I used the tank character for the first time. He has a strong shield as his ability. It seems useful against strong vehicles and bosses but it's not great for grunts, trucks and APC's. My friend used the EMP van.

We tried the first level on hardcore twice. Both times we got to the last section with the helicopters and the ship but we couldn't kill the boss. We then switched to level 3 on normal difficulty and smashed the shit out of everyone in there. It was a lot of fun as usual!