January 15, 2012

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Boo!
Date played: January 12th
Platform: PS3
Time played: 90 minutes
Session fun rating: 8/10

I played a bit of Skyrim, doing some one off quests mostly, killing a couple dragons along the way. I found this cool quest that had me investigate a house fire in a small town. I met with the ghost of one of the victims, a young girl, who put me on the trail of a gang of murderous vampires.

Of course, I had to clear out a large dungeon to get to the master vampire. He was actually a bit tougher than most other enemies because he used a lot of frost magic that slows my walking speed. Being somewhat of a tank with no range, this fight was a bit frustrating but I eventually caught up to him and killed him, derailing the vampire's schemes to take over the town. Hail Dovahkiin, the hero!