January 4, 2012

Renegade Ops

My friend loved the helicopter
Date played: January 3rd
Platform: PS3
Time played: 90 minutes
Session fun rating: 10/10

I had an amazing time playing Renegade Ops last night. I started off playing the first two missions with a friend of mine who was visiting. During our first try, he died and sucked but on the second try, he was determined to succeed and thankfully, it worked out! He as using the air strike girl and I was rocking the gunner again. He's really fun to use, very powerful against single units and his big gun recharges in a reasonable amount of time. My friend seemed to really enjoy the helicopter sections.

Then when he left, I played through missions 5 through 8 and attempted mission 9 but died. There were canyons, deserts, factories, jungles, runaway trains, giant tanks and an amazing little sequence that had me drive through a crumbling bridge. There was also a surprising twist where one of the major characters dies... I did not expect that in the least. I fucking love Renegade Ops and more people should play it.