January 8, 2012

Uncharted 3

Date played: January 7th
Platform: PS3
Time played: 60 minutes
Session fun rating: 9/10

I played through chapters 8 and 9 of Uncharted 3 today. Chapter 8 is all about The Citadel and chapter 9 is The Middle Way. The Citadel is a large castle-like complex that was riddled with opportunities for stealth, gun shootin' and rope swinging fun!

Pyro granny FTW
Cutter, the new character that joined our crew, was shot in the neck with a weird chemical solution and that made him attack Nate. I beat his ass up and he woke up from the spell... We eventually found a secret passage, The Middle Way, where we found a puzzle involving throwing torches to disperse giant ants, opening up waterways and spinning a giant globe. It revealed the second piece of the thingy we were looking for which was promptly stolen by the villain lady.

After all that, Nate and Sully needed Elena's help for...something, I forget the details. I'm really happy to see Elena again, she is a great character. IT seems like we will be pretending to be journalists in order to get the thing we need. I like this game a lot so far, I can't wait to see the desert.