January 9, 2012

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Date played: January 8th
Platform: PS3
Time played: 60 minutes
Session fun rating: 9/10

I did a few miscellaneous quests including one that taught me a word of power that "calls wild animals to your aid". I have yet to try it but it sounds kind of cool... I then spent the rest of my time doing a quest for Meridia, a daedric princess who saw fit to lift me hundreds of feet into the air to talk to me instead of doing that at sea level like normal quest givers.
Meridia is cool, except for the holding me hundreds of feet in the air thing

I just had to clear out her dungeon and retrieve an artifact for her. The dungeon had some interesting things going like a new enemy and some light puzzles to progress. The new enemy is just a ghost soldier thing but they looked really cool which was refreshing. At the end of the quest, the princess gave me a cool looking sword that I'm never going to use.