January 7, 2012

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Broken Oar Grotto, home the Argonian traitor
Date played: January 5th
Platform: PS3
Time played: 90 minutes
Session fun rating: 9/10

I decided that since J'zargo died, I would roll with Lydia again. Being a ranged fighter, she doesn't get in my way when I'm slicing up fools. I gave her random equipment I found but I have to start working on making her some stuff. I made myself a Daedric bow too which I don't really need but I have lots of money to burn so I might as well right?

I did a cool mission where a fellow Argonian asked me to put out a fire at a lighthouse in order to wreck a ship and loot it. I obliged and then went to the wreck to get my loot. To my surprise, the Argonian's wife attacked me instead of giving me my share so I cut her fucking head off and headed to their hideout to punish the male. It was a cool quest with a nice twist but the enemies were really low level, wearing fur and such.